8.24.2011

Our 1st Anniversary!

I cannot believe it has been a year since this
So in celebration of our first year of marriage, my sweet hubby whisked me away to Rockwall. 
About a 30 minute drive from Dallas, Rockwall has capitalized on Lake Ray Hubbard by building a swanky Hilton, harbor and boardwalk-esque village of shops and yummy restaurants.
 First on our list of adventures was a sunset cruise on a 40+ person catamaran run by the cutest little sailing couple. You can have food delivered to the harbor or bring it yourself (there were several couples with their own coolers) and enjoy the hour and half sail around the lake.

MY handsome Hubby

The Captain's wife was precious! She walked around taking pictures of everyone - this was her idea.


 We had our cake top remade (enjoyed the original at 6 mo) and may or may not have enjoyed it as breakfast the next morning.... :)

 Neal was a good sport and took me to la Madeleine, even though it is almost obviously a "chick place"

BAHAMA BUCKS!!! need I say more??

Neal knows that my primo love language is WORDS and he wrote me a beautiful letter that I will always cherish

I got this idea from Pinterest. Each year on your anniversary you take a picture holding the picture from the previous year.

And finally, Neal spoiled me with an hour long couples massage! No joke, I was a puddle after we left. It was awesome. They also gave us champagne and chocolates. I have a winner!
 In other words...go check out Rockwall's resort. We will definitely be going back.

Happy Anniversary, Love. Here's to 80 more!

No comments:

Post a Comment