5.02.2011

cAmping

It has officially been almost a month since Neal and I had our first fun family camping adventure, but I knew that if I didn't post the pictures now (since I just uploaded them) they weren't gonna make it. And because CAMPING is on the A-list (actually #1), I certainly have to post!


Because of burn bans across Texas, we headed east to Cooper Lake State Park north of Sulphur Springs. You can't go camping without the camp FIRE, it's just not right. We made it just as the sun was setting and had to set up camp by head-light and construction-grade light thanks to our friendly new RV friends.
Eisley loved being in the great outdoors - as long as she could see us. We had a tether for her during the day and her own little pop-up mesh carrier in the tent with us at night.

Yummy yummy breakfast tacos!! I'm pretty proud of our outdoor kitchen skills.
Okay, and I had to have some fruit snacks to go along with it...

My handsome hubby in our awesome tent - thanks Mom and Dad!

S'MORES!! 
We decided that in true camping fashion (?) that these would be our lunch before a nice hike

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment