7.13.2011

bAby!

No, no there will not be a Baby A any time soon, but my best friend and big sister Jenn is expecting their second any day now! (okay, two more weeks, but I'm totally rooting for her to have a healthy baby soon to escape this crazy heat!)

I love my sister very much and have had so much fun seeing her be a mommy to my precious niece Madison and can't wait for the newest one to get here. I'm being gender-ambiguous here because, well, they've decided not to find out until he/she gets here! Oh wow - the patience they have...that I would not. :) You better believe I've begged to be let in - even suggested I call the Doc to find out! I cannot wait for the big announcement! I mean, we don't even know this new baby's name potentials. Chris' mom and I have even written down what we think they might be and have sealed and dated them to bring to the hospital with us. 

Speaking of Chris, he is greatest dad. He is so sweet with Madie. She is definitely a daddy's girl. I love my sister's growing little family. They are great. I have loved living in Dallas with them - we play at least once a week...sometimes more. 

SO, with Baby on the way, Jenn asked me to take some pictures of the three McGuirks and some showcasing the cutest "little" growing belly! I am honored! Here's a preview... 
(captions above each picture)


 It's kinda ridiculous that you can't tell Jenn is 9 months pregnant...
 Ha! Her face is priceless
 I love this picture. It is so dang cute!
 Oh, and Madie is a ham. You'll see...

 I told you...
 So, if you ask Madie if she's having a brother, she'll say, "nooooo!" a sister? "noooooo! Madie have a koala bear!!" ... that should be interesting :)


 I love how she is looking at my sister in this one.
 I'm not really sure...

 Love them.


 A  HAM.

 We took some with pink tissue paper...
 and blue tissue paper...

Obsessed.

Love you, McGuirks! Can't wait to meet the little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment